The glass has good fluoroscopy, light transmission performance, high chemical stability, and can obtain strong mechanical strength and thermal insulation effect according to different processing methods, and even can make the glass autonomous discoloration and isolate excessive light, so commonly used Meet different needs in all walks of life.
1. What kind of glass material is glass fiber
Glass fiber (original name: glass fiber) is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It has many advantages, such as good insulation, heat resistance, good corrosion resistance and high mechanical strength, but the disadvantage is fragility. Poor wear resistance. It is made of seven kinds of ore of pyrophyllite, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, borosilicate and borax as raw materials by high-temperature melting, drawing, winding and weaving. The diameter of the monofilament is several. Micron to twenty micrometers, equivalent to 1/20-1/5 of a hair strand, each bundle of fiber strands consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is commonly used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy.
Its main components are silica, alumina, calcium oxide, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc., according to the alkali content of the glass, can be divided into alkali-free glass fiber (sodium oxide 0% to 2%, belonging to aluminum Borosilicate glass), medium alkali glass fiber (8% to 12% sodium oxide, sodium or calcium silicate glass containing boron or boron) and high alkali glass fiber (more than 13% sodium oxide, sodium calcium) Silicate glass).
2. What are the characteristics of glass fiber
(1) High tensile strength and small elongation (3%).
(2) High modulus of elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The amount of elongation in the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption impact energy is large.
(4) It is an inorganic fiber, which is incombustible and chemically resistant.
(5) The water absorption is small.
(6) Scale stability and heat resistance are good.
(7) It has good processability and can be used as a product of different forms such as strands, bundles, felts and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and transparent to light.
(9) The development of a surface treatment agent excellent in adhesion to a resin is completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn, and it can be melted into glassy beads at high temperature.
If you are interested in the heat resistant fiberglass, flexible fiberglass, not easy to burn fiberglass or need to consult, please click on our online customer service or call us.
Panshi customized different quality specifications of the glass.
Panshi special industrial glass, tailored for your different quality of the glass.
Welcome sending your inquiry: Phone : +8617656208428 Email: email@example.com