1. How to deal with tempered glass moldy
High-tech glass anti-mildew powder and other products can be used. The specific method is: first spray anti-mold liquid on the surface of the glass, and then use anti-mold paper liner or anti-mildew powder to isolate, which can delay the moldiness of the glass to a large extent.
(1) Wiping the glass: first wipe the glass frame with a towel, then use a glass to scrape the diluted glass aqueous solution, evenly apply the glass from top to bottom, repeat the above process, and scrape it from top to bottom with a glass scraper. Use a dry towel to clean the water marks left on the frame. The water marks on the glass must be scraped with glass, otherwise it will leave a trace on the glass.
(2) Mix the vinegar and water in a ratio of 1:2, put it into a spray, spray it on the glass and wipe it, and it can be wiped very clean.
(3) Add 5% Amonia solution or gasoline to the basin, use it to clean the glass, wait until the glass is dry and wipe it clean with a dry cloth. The glass will be spotless, bright and transparent. When rubbing the glass, Different types of window cleaners can be used to see whether it is double-glazed or single-layer glass. It is convenient, labor-saving and safe to use the window cleaner.
(4) If the surface of the glass is moldy, the ratio of hydrofluoric acid (HF) to water 1:8 can be adjusted (note: more than 1:8, it will cause damage to the hand), wipe the glass. Note: must be done Good corrosion protection work, the skin can not touch HF, otherwise it will be severely corroded. After wiping the glass, wipe it again with water, then dry the glass.
(5) Spray the glass on the cleaning agent thoroughly, then stick the plastic wrap to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, tear off the plastic wrap and wipe it with a damp cloth. To keep the glass bright and bright, you must always do it. Clean, if there are handwriting on the glass, rub it with rubber soaked water, then wipe it with a damp cloth; if there is paint on the glass, it can be scrubbed with cotton and hot vinegar; wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth and alcohol to make it bright as crystal.
2. How to deal with the problem of moldy glass
Before the solution, we must know the judgment of the mildew of the glass:
(1) White mist, white spots: slight mildew on the glass surface due to storage time, air humidity or glass quality problems.
(2) Rainbow: When white fog and white spots appear for a long time and are not treated in time, a rainbow will form. At this time, the moldy condition only stays on the glass surface and does not corrode into the glass.
(3) Sulfur change: The appearance of glass moldy is the same as mild mildew, but the alkaline moldy component of the glass surface has been corroded into the glass, which is severely moldy.
Panshi customized different quality specifications of the glass.
Panshi special industrial glass, tailored for your different quality of the glass.
Welcome sending your inquiry: Phone : +8617656208428 Email: email@example.com