1. According to the products manufactured, it is mainly divided into:
1) Flat glass kiln;
2) Daily glass kiln.
2. According to the molding method, it is mainly divided into:
1) Float glass kiln;
2) Flat-drawn glass kiln;
3) Lead the glass kiln vertically.
3.According to the heat source used in the molten glass can be divided into:
1) Flame kiln, which uses combustion fuel as the source of heat energy;
2) Electric heating kiln, which uses electric energy as the source of thermal energy;
3) Flame electric heating kiln, which is mainly fuel, supplemented by electric energy.
4. According to the continuity of the melting process, it is mainly divided into:
1) In the batch type kiln, the various stages of glass melting are performed sequentially at the same location in the kiln at different times, and the temperature system of the kiln is changed;
2) In the continuous kiln, each stage of glass melting is carried out sequentially in different parts of the kiln at the same time.
5. According to flue gas waste heat recovery equipment, it is mainly divided into:
1) Regenerative kiln, that is, the waste heat of the flue gas is recovered by the thermal storage method;
2) Heat exchange kiln, that is, the waste heat of flue gas is recovered by heat.
6. According to the direction of flame flow in the kiln, it is mainly divided into:
1) The horizontal flame kiln, that is, the flame in the kiln makes a lateral flow, which is perpendicular to the glass flow direction. Most large glass kiln in China are in this form;
2) Horseshoe flame kiln, that is, the flame inside the kiln flows in the shape of a horseshoe.
3) Longitudinal flame kiln, that is, the flame in the kiln moves longitudinally, parallel to the direction of liquid glass flow.
Panshi customized different quality specifications of the glass.
Panshi special industrial glass, tailored for your different quality of the glass.
Welcome sending your inquiry: Phone : +8617656208428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org